Buyer and buyers agent to verify important information.This stunning 3 bedroom 2.5 bath has a wonderful bonus that can also be used as a 4th bedroom. Features all hardwoods on the main level, Fresh new paint, landscaping, rocking chair front porch extra large patio for entertaining, Wonderful Living/sitting room combo complete with window bench.
MLS #: 1983863
Listing Company: Re/Max Fine Homes
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Chapmans Retreat Ph 3
- Year Built: 2006
- Acreage: 0.16
- Lot Size: 82 X 109
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: Partial Brick,Vinyl
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 13 x 17 (Master BR Upstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 11 x 11 (Walk-in Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 11 x 11 (Walk-In Closet)
- Kitchen: 11 x 14 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 13 x 19 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 11 x 12 (Formal)
- Den: 11 x 12 (Combination)
- Rec Room: 12 x 13 (Over Garage)
- Taxes: $1,528
- HOA Fee: $39/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.