Count Your Lucky Stars! You have just found this wonderful 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath All-Brick Home in The Beautiful Neighborhood of Chapmans Crossing. Formal Dining Room, Large Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances. Fireplace in the Living Room with French Doors to the Fenced Private Backyard. Two Car Garage. Williamson County Schools!
MLS #: 1982020
Listing Company: American Heritage Inc.
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Chapmans Crossing Ph 2
- Year Built: 2006
- Acreage: 0.17
- Lot Size: 57 X 125
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Finished Wood
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Electric / Dual
- Master Bedroom: 14 x 20 (Full Bath)
- Bedroom #2: 11 x 18 (Walk-in Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 11 x 12 (Bath)
- Bedroom #4: 11 x 11 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Kitchen: 11 x 14 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 16 x 20 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 11 x 14 (Formal)
- Taxes: $1,583
- HOA Fee: $71/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.