PRICE IMPROVEMENT + SELLERS OFFERING 10K IN UPGRADES!!! HIghland Park for $128/sf!l Spacious home on cul-de-sac where kids walk to Kenrose Elem! Ideal for growing fam w/open kit-great room, fin. bsmt, fin. walk-up attic, bonus rm, priv yard backs to common space, 3-car gar. Master on main. Comm pool & clubhse. Near I-65, bike path, shop, parks!
MLS #: 1943392
Listing Company: The Ashton Real Estate Group Of Re/Max Advantage
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Highland Park
- Year Built: 1998
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 0.41
- Lot Size: 100 X 179
- Lot Description: Slope
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener, Sprinkler
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Laminate, Tile
- Basement: Partial / Finished
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Contingency Type: Inspection
- Master Bedroom: 19 x 16 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 14 x 14 (Walk-in Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 16 x 10 (Bath)
- Bedroom #4: 14 x 12 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 20 x 18 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 14 x 14 (Formal)
- Dining Room: 14 x 14 (Formal)
- Other Room: 14 x 14 (Bedroom 5)
- Other Room 2: 19 x 15 (Bedroom 6)
- Den: 19 x 16 (Fireplace)
- Rec Room: 26 x 16 (2nd Floor)
- Hobby Room: 15 x 14 (Other)
- Taxes: $4,127
- HOA Fee: $185/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.