Three Terraces,an Edwin Keeble Federal, was designed for Ellen Stokes and sited on her family's estate which now has been incorporated into Nashville's northern Green Hills avenues :Lombardy and Stokes Avenues.Unique to any city is an Historic home which has not been adulterated by trends of laminate, carpeting, and plastic insulated windows.
MLS #: 1938643
Listing Company: Fridrich & Clark Realty
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Green Hills Proper
- Year Built: 1920
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 0.45
- Lot Size: 116 X 178
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: All Brick,WOOD
- Floors: Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Full / Finished
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 22 x 29 (Dressing Room)
- Bedroom #2: 17 x 27 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 15 x 15 (Bath)
- Bedroom #4: 15 x 15 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Kitchen: 13 x 22 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 18 x 27 (Great Room)
- Dining Room: 17 x 22 (Formal)
- Other Room: 9 x 13 (Utility)
- Other Room 2: 13 x 13 (Office)
- Den: 18 x 18 (Separate)
- Rec Room: 17 x 15 (Fireplace)
- Hobby Room: 12 x 14 (Workshop)
- Taxes: $7,275
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.