Searching for a beautiful townhome in award-winning Lenox Village, but want a scenic view to match? Why face another townhouse when you can overlook a lush wooded creek area here? Serene on the outside, cute as a button on the inside, with a coveted master on the main level AND a 2-car garage. Quiet, newer phase of Lenox. Hurry, before it's gone!
MLS #: 1928472
Listing Company: Keller Williams Realty
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Lenox Village
- Year Built: 2006
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 0
- Construction: Partial Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile, Vinyl
- Basement: None / Slab
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 12 x 14 (Suite)
- Bedroom #2: 12 x 12 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 11 x 19 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 14 x 22 (Combination)
- Dining Room: 14 x 22 (Combination)
- Other Room: 9 x 10 (Office)
- Taxes: $1,824
- HOA Fee: $111/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.