This home is built for the way you live. You will appreciate the Open Concept with 1st floor Master & another suite on the 2nd floor. The Kitchen is superb, not to mention the covered outdoor living space!! Masterfully designed to include storage. We all need storage! Trendsetting features: Barn Doors, Granite, Cool Trim make this a 10!!!!
MLS #: 1909779
Listing Company: Drees Homes
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Wilson County
- Subdivision: Beckwith Crossing
- Year Built: 2018
- Acreage: 0
- Lot Size: 52x130
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: Partial Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Asphalt
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Heat Pump
- Master Bedroom: 13 x 16 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 11 x 11 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 13 x 12 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 15 x 13 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 20 x 15 (Great Room)
- Dining Room: 13 x 9 (Combination)
- Rec Room: 18 x 16 (2nd Floor)
- Other Room: 11 x 11 (Office)
- Taxes: $2,165
- HOA Fee: $45/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.