Classic Colonial in coveted neighborhood. High ceilings. Hardwood flooring. Crown molding. Den w/ built-ins, wet bar, and fireplace. Eat-in kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances (all remain) and double ovens. Large master on main level. Renovated bathrooms. Private patio. Community pool. Underground utilities. Quiet, convenient spot in Green Hills.
MLS #: 1900401
Listing Company: Village
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Foxhall Close
- Year Built: 1979
- Style: Colonial
- Acreage: 0.2
- Lot Size: 70 X 145
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener, Sprinkler
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Asphalt
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: Sewer
- Cool: Electric / Dual
- Heat: GS/EL / Dual
- Contingency Type: Inspection
- Master Bedroom: 13 x 18 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 16 x 14 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 12 x 14 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #4: 13 x 16 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 12 x 22 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 15 x 20 (Formal)
- Dining Room: 15 x 12 (Formal)
- Den: 15 x 19 (Fireplace)
- Taxes: $6,074
- HOA Fee: $175/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.