Sophisticated renovation using the architectural details of a formal older home with the modern luxuries of new construction. Designer lighting, hand carved staircase in foyer, marble/wood surroundings on fireplaces, custom crafted moldings, & new marble and tile baths. Copper gutters, stacked stone front fence with electronic entry gates.
MLS #: 1882178
Listing Company: Benchmark Realty, Llc
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Green Hills
- Year Built: 1939
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 0.69
- Lot Size: 150 X 200
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener, Sprinkler
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Finished Wood, Marble, Tile
- Basement: Full / Unfinished
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: Sewer
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 17 x 29 (Suite)
- Bedroom #2: 13 x 13 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 10 x 15 (Walk-In Closet)
- Bedroom #4: 11 x 19 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Kitchen: 20 x 28 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 13 x 20 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 14 x 19 (Formal)
- Other Room: 17 x 18 (Library)
- Other Room 2: 9 x 9 (Office)
- Den: 23 x 31 (Fireplace)
- Rec Room: 21 x 26
- Taxes: $9,995
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.