Fresh Paint and newly remodeled bathrooms. New fuse box and move in ready. Great private lot with trees and lot of privacy. Dead end street and very quiet to be so close to everything on Old Hickory Blvd and Nolensville Road. Exactly between I-24 and I-65. One level living with garage and fenced private back yard. Sold "as is" for a quick sale.
MLS #: 1877812
Listing Company: Keller Williams Realty
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Kingswood Park
- Year Built: 1965
- Style: Ranch
- Acreage: 0.97
- Lot Size: 133 X 374
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: Partial Brick
- Floors: Finished Wood
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: Sewer
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 14 x 21 (Full Bath)
- Bedroom #2: 10 x 11 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 12 x 11 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Kitchen: 12 x 18 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 12 x 16 (Formal)
- Den: 23 x 11 (Fireplace)
- Taxes: $1,752
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.