BACK ON THE MARKET - Really nice renovated home with all new SS appliances upstairs. 3 bedrooms 1-1/2 bath up 2 bedrooms 1 bath down. Kitchen downstairs. Could be mother-in-law quarters. Tile and Hardwood floors upstairs. Brand new deck. Close to I-24, Nashville, Entertainment, Lakes, Shopping, etc. Great home for a large or combined family.
MLS #: 1863164
Listing Company: Crye-Leike, Inc., Realtors
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Colewood Acres
- Year Built: 1969
- Style: Ranch
- Acreage: 0.27
- Lot Size: 75 X 120
- Lot Description: Slope
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Finished Wood, Laminate, Tile
- Basement: Full / Finished
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: Sewer
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 13 x 12 (Master BR Upstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 11 x 10 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 12 x 10 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #4: 22 x 11 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Kitchen: 11 x 29 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 12 x 22 (Formal)
- Other Room: 11 x 9 (Bedroom 5)
- Other Room 2: 11 x 15 (Maid Quarters)
- Rec Room: 24 x 22 (Basement Level)
- Taxes: $1,260
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.