Wonderful home located on cul-de-sac in back of neighborhood. Formal Dining Room & Eat-In area in Kitchen for entertaining. Large Living Room with cozy fireplace. Huge Rec Room. Master Bedroom Suite & Living Room have access to private, fenced patio area. Treed backyard for shade & privacy. Lots of extra space in 2 car garage. Sold As/Is.
MLS #: 1861769
Listing Company: Coldwell Banker Barnes
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Bridle Downs
- Year Built: 1990
- Style: Ranch
- Acreage: 0.18
- Lot Size: 74 X 92
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Vinyl
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: Sewer
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 13 x 15 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 11 x 13 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 11 x 13 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Kitchen: 10 x 13 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 17 x 17 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 10 x 11 (Formal)
- Other Room: 0 x 0 (Utility)
- Rec Room: 20 x 22 (Over Garage)
- Taxes: $2,129
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.