Sellers willing to give a $5,000 credit towards kitchen renovations or new appliances. Two bedrooms upstairs have huge walk-in closets. All new flooring and freshly painted . The house is on the scenic, less congested west side of Spring Hill, located 1 mile south of Williamson County Line. This makes it an easy drive to Franklin or Brentwood.-
MLS #: 1971435
Listing Company: Bradford Real Estate
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Maury County
- Subdivision: Beechcroft Station Sec 1
- Year Built: 1993
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 1.01
- Lot Size: 175 X 250
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: Vinyl Siding
- Floors: Carpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Asphalt
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Electric / Central
- Master Bedroom: 14 x 14 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 11 x 13 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 11 x 12 (Walk-In Closet)
- Kitchen: 9 x 11 (Country)
- Living Room: 14 x 23 (Great Room)
- Dining Room: 9 x 13 (Separate)
- Den: 12 x 13 (Separate)
- Rec Room: 15 x 19 (Over Garage)
- Taxes: $1,188
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.